Skip to content

Frequently Asked Questions About Wrongful Death Cases

We understand that nothing can ever replace a loved one. However, filing a wrongful death claim can help you provide for the needs of family members. Have you suffered a loss and are interested in filing a claim? If so, find out the most frequently asked questions regarding wrongful death cases.

Question #1: Is it possible to file a wrongful death claim for a child or an elderly person?

Answer: Yes, it is possible to file a claim for a child or elderly person. Be aware that the damage awards are usually not as high as they would normally be.

Question #2: Can you sue for the pain and suffering of a deceased loved one?

Answer: Yes. Family members can secure compensation for the pain and suffering that their loved one experienced before they passed away.

Question #3: Can a person file a wrongful death claim for a person who did not work?

Answer: Yes. After all, this person could have provided for the family in another way. A good example of this is a stay-at-home mom. They may not have contributed monetarily, but they raised the children and helped out around the house. These household tasks can qualify as pecuniary losses.

If you have lost a loved one and have any suspicions that their death may have been more than an unavoidable accident, turn to the experienced personal injury lawyers of Levine and Wiss, PLLC. We will help you pursue justice for your loved one and work diligently to secure the maximum compensation for your loss. Call toll free at 1.888.GOT.HURT (468-4878) or simply contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation.

Web Source:

Share This Post

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on skype
Share on pinterest

Call Us

Find Out What Your Case Is Worth

1 Step 1